Sector Based Research
Our work with the public sector includes national, regional, local government and industry bodies for multiple industrial sectors, particularly Low Carbon, Renewable Energy, Environmental, Digital Media, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Aerospace, Space, Security, Advanced Materials, the Built Environment, Carbon Markets and Marine.
In reality, each sector data set is really multiple discrete data sets that quantify measures for: Economic Development,
International Trade, Market Development,
Market Forecasting and Investment Trends.
The key features of our sector data sets are that they are:
- Global- includes 226 countries and Top 50 countries by region
- Deep- Activities include both industry value chain & supply chain
- Historical- 5 years of data to support detailed trend analysis
- Proven- methodology widely tested by economists/ statisticians and academics
- Current- recently updated for 2010 11
- Measured- all data has confidence levels based upon our selection of sources
- Varied- Multiple industries, multiple measures and multiple products/ services
- Extendable- All industry data sets can be deepened or widened
- Flexible- available as pdf and interactive data files for reporting and in-house research
- Valued- repeat business in public and financial sectors.
A selection of our most recent market research is shown online, but information about other sectors is also available. Contact us for further information.