Competitive Economic Intelligence
In our work for the public sector we transform economic and business data into actionable intelligence and programmes of business support to improve competitive performance both in domestic and international markets. We publish a range of specialist data sets for each sector in our portfolio. These data sets include:
- Locality/ regional economic baselines and competitive benchmarking
- Employment and skills measurement and forecasting
- Company data sets at locality, regional and national level
- Global market analysis and national/ regional benchmarking
- International trade flows, competitive performance and export opportunities
- Historical and forecast market growth measurement and benchmarking
- Private Sector Investment, historical and forecast
- Trend analysis and benchmarking of market performance.
Long term clients repeatedly purchase our competitive intelligence, data sets and expertise to inform economic policy making, measure and report economic performance or identify opportunities for industry, market or technology development.